From an ancient inscription at the base of the statue of liberty (conspiracy? maybe.):

"It is hereby written
that on the day of 11/11/11
at the hour of 11:00 Post Meridian
The earth shall be consumed in a celestial inferno!
The skies will boil!
And all will come to and end....

OR

Casual Thursday and the Brovertones will invoke
the highest levels of Laughter and Music at
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity for Men!

 Could be either one, we're still not sure how stars work.
We'd probably place our bets on the college kids, though."
Here ends the inscription.

        Casual Thursday and the Brovertones Freshman Show!
                             When: 11-11-11-11
                                 Where: SigEp
                          What: A Prophecy Fulfilled.

Bring your village's finest shaman.