Correction: This is all at Collis CommonGround, not One Wheelock!

Well, you may think you do anyway. Come hear some good ones over at Collis Commonground today.

From 9-11PM Comedian Geoff Keith will be doing stand-up comedy and we'd love to see you all there.

If you've watched The Chappelle Show, you probably know Paul Mooney, well Geoff opened for him and others over the course of his career based in El Toro, Cali.

Come check it out, for a minute, or two hours.

Cliffs Notes:

Today: Funnyman Geoff Keith
9-11 PM
Collis CommonGround

PB

**I bet you thought this was going to be some Spiderman quote**

"For all of you in Hanover this Winter, get ready..."