Midterm Blues?

Blow off some steam with this final chance to win a free ticket to see Mike Gordon of Phish live on Sunday. Claim it by posting a short comment here:

http://dartmouthindependent.com/music/ticket_giveaway_mike_gordon_20111103

THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY NIGHT, SO GGET ON ITTT!

We’ll let you know personally how to get the tickets, so make sure you leave a name too ;)

Not entirely convinced yet? We here at TDI were in the process of digging up some (legal) Mike Gordon content, well, we’ve gone and outdone ourselves.

Click: http://www.livephish.com/music/0,657/Mike-Gordon,-Scott-Murawski,-Todd-Isler,-Tom-Cleary,-Craig-Myers-mp3-flac-download-3-20-11-The-Orange-Peel-Asheville-NC-.html , and courtesy of his management, download 3 sets of a live Mike Gordon performance FREE!

So what are you still waiting for?

Can’t wait to see you there,

TDI