We all RELAY!

If you are interested in getting involved with Relay for Life, and especially to apply for committee, we highly reccomend you read the following information:

Our next meeting will be THIS FRIDAY, 11/4, at 6 pm in Robinson Hall rooms 014/015 (otherwise known as Robo).

There is a very important reason why you should attend this meeting. In addition to the Halloween candy we'll be giving out, we will also be signing people up for Committee positions! Please make every effort to attend if you would like to be on the Committee. I have received several e-mails already (thank you!) and we want to continue to fill ALL positions. I have also attached the Committee position descriptions and chart that was given out at the Info Session, for those that didn't receive one or prefer an electronic version. I am also attaching the Committee Agreement for your information, although we will have copies of the Agreement at the meeting.

If you cannot attend this Friday, just e-mail us back and let me know. We will make every effort to still involve you!

Thanks,
Your 2012 RFL Chairs!