Instead of going out and trick-or-treating this Hallo-weekend, why not let GlobeMed bring cupcakes and slices of pumpkin pie to YOU!!!

GlobeMed at Dartmouth is initiating a year-long project to promote the health of women and children displaced by the ethnic conflict and civil war in Burma.

If you would like to donate to support this cause, or if you have a craving for freshly baked sweets, fill out this Google survey!! We'll be delivering TONIGHT!!!!!

https://docs.google.com/a/globemed.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEIwc2RBN1FaR29EdEJJZ3AtbmxDc0E6MQ#gid=0

We will deliver to libraries, dorms--anywhere on campus!!

Thanks!!!