Hi all,

We are proud to be publishing our first-ever issue. To celebrate, we are holding a dinner-discussion tomorrow night that's open to the whole campus. Two history professors will be speaking to us, as well as some of the authors we are publishing. Should be a really great event all-around, and we're hoping for a good turnout.

There's going to be free jewel of india too.

So: Haldeman 031. Tomorrow. 5:50 to 7:00.

Please email us back if you plan on attending. We'd like to know how much food we should order.

Best,
DHj