Did you come to our screening last Thursday?

Are you interested in becoming more involved in the humanitarian crisis of the North Korean refugees all around the world?

Then come to our first general meeting after the screening!

When: TONIGHT (Thurs) @ 7pm

Where: Collis 218

What: FREE Boloco's!!

We will be discussing our upcoming projects and events, such as a fundraiser and making an on-campus documentary, so stop by and check us out!

THE NORTH KOREA PROJECT

is a relatively new but active organization, dedicated to helping North Korean refugees by learning about them, raising awareness about their situation, and fundraising for them.

See you soon!

- The North Korea Project