This week we have tons of events for everyone.

First off come Skate this Saturday afternoon for just $1! We're taking you to a rink to skate and all you have to do is drop by Collis Front Desk, Tomorrow October 27th, anytime from 3-5 PM to buy a ticket. No equipment necessary. Only $1 (cash only).

Club 20/20 today from 9-11 PM. If you didn't get a chance to stop by last time, come this time. Modeled after a high class lounge, Club 20/20 has DJ'd music, atmosphere, and whatever else you want to bring. It's like a nightclub at Dartmouth.

YELAWOLF will be making an appearance this Saturday night for our Halloween event. Yelawolf performed at the BET Awards show with Eminem and Royce da 5'9" for one of the craziest cyphers done since the 90s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4lZs3MiHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcCDRzjtWg&ob=av2e

Get Hype!

Your friendly neighborhood Programming Board

*"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"*