The College Dems will be having a meeting tonight where we will be watching the HBO movie Too Big to Fail, based on the book by Andrew Ross Sorkin, and then tuning into a Youth Action Webcast from the Obama 2012 Campaign.  We'll also be discussing an upcoming social event on Friday along with our termly debate against the College Republicans.

Lauren Shipulski, the chair of the local Upper Valley Democratic Party will also be coming to talk about wider efforts outside of Hanover for the Obama 2012 campaign!

6:30, Rocky 001, Tonight!