Have you always wanted to:
Rock spandex all summer and get amazing tan lines?
Eat 4000+ calories a day, largely consisting of peanut butter?
Bike from coast to coast to raise money and awareness for affordable housing?

Then you should come to the BIKE AND BUILD information session tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 pm in Silsby 113.
NO CYCLING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NO BUILDING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
EXTREME ENTHUSIASM PROBABLY NECESSARY.

We'll have a short presentation and slideshow of pictures from our summers, and then we'll take questions and tell stories (have you seen a bear while riding your bike? biked over 45 mph? donated $78,000 or more to affordable housing?)

in the meantime, check out www.bikeandbuild.org<http://www.bikeandbuild.org/>
or blitz maddy.sturm, noam.rosenthal, bishnu.panigrahi, liz.niehaus, billy.zou, or caroline.godfrey with questions!

Get ready for the adventure.