What do Orville Wright, Vaudeville Comedians and U.S. Senators have in common?

They were all Rotary Club members!

Also were also all over 30—at some point—but luckily for you, the opportunities of the Rotary Club are available to you through ROTARACT!!

ROTARACT is an international non-profit organization that provides “the knowledge and skills that will assist [young adults] in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service. “

The Dartmouth Rotaract Club is looking for individuals interested in developing their own communication skills (networking, resumes) and well as what those communication skills can do in the community (our service components!) The time commitment for ROTARACT is generally pretty low – we have meetings only when necessary, and require you to attend only 60% of the events.

We are looking for all classes, especially freshman and sophomores.

Please look at the Rotaract website, www.rotaract.org, for more information. Feel free to blitz us with questions!

Attached is our application, which is due on Wednesday October 27th!

APPLY FOR ROTARACT!!