We've been crossing paths a lot this term and I've been meaning to say hi but something always comes up and, you know, the summer is almost over...anyway, I thought we could grab lunch or dinner this week? Or if you're busy we can hang out some other time. How about this wednesday at 11:15pm at KDE? Are you free then? No worries if you aren't but there's going to be this awesome show with Summerphonics, Camp Vandana and Splendaplum that I think will be a lot of fun. And they're promoting awareness of Consent Day which is pretty cool too...

So, let me know what you think. No pressure :)

WEDNESDAY – CONSENT DAY
11:15pm
Summerphonics, Camp Vandana, and SplendaPlum

Presented by: KDE & Student Assembly

Sponsored by:

Tri-Delt

AZD