Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU Flash mobs are the bees knees. You and I both know that. And that girl/guy crushing on you knows it. So be in one! AND it's for a good cause! Look at that - killing two birds with one FLASH MOB*

*not an actual expression.

You've all seen 'em - and you know you're simply dying to strut your BIG GREEN SPIRIT to be in one. Plus you've always secretly wanted to support CHaD, The Children's Hospital at Dartmouth, amiright?

Your wait is over!! Be a SUMMER SOPH FLASH HERO for kids and have your YouTube moment by joining Dartmouth's biggest, best - not to mention only - SUPERHERO FLASH MOB set to happen on July 21, and again during Summer Soph Parents Weekend, July 28-29.

Both promote the CHaD Hero Half Marathon and Ripcord 5K happening on the Dartmouth Green on August 28. CHaD will also attempt to reclaim their record for most superheroes at same time and place from Will Ferrell on August 28. Of course your presence is very welcome - but certainly not mandatory - in this event, too. For details see: www.chadhalf.org or check us out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONoIUWDozSA

Did we mention a free superhero costume to SUMMER SOPH FLASH participants? Not yet, but we're hereby sweetening the deal with lycra and a cape.

If you've read this far (and if you have, I salute you) and want to participate, please blitz Max Hunter. Or if you just want to talk about your feelings, he's here for you as well. He's a great listener.

REHEARSALS START THIS WEEK! The dance is easy and fun and easy. So if you're free the evening of July 21st, come join us!

The commitment would be minimal and it would be a fun time to support a great local cause. Please blitz back with any questions. Thank you for not instantly deleting this blitz