On this summer?

(..... just in case you missed our first blitz)

                               *Summerphonics auditions are THIS Sunday!*

Only sung in front of your shampoo bottles before?
           Are you the next American Idol?
Almost thought for half a second about auditioning for a cappella your
freshman fall?
         Sing in a group already?
                          Want to try something completely new over 11X?

If answer to these questions vaguely resembles "yes".... come to auditions
this Sunday!

WHAT: Summerphonics is a co-ed summer a cappella group made up of Dartmouth
students who are interested in music and singing on any level - no previous
experience is required!
WHEN: this Sunday, June 26th
WHERE: Lower Buck in the Music Department.
TIME: Sign up for times starting at 4.  The sheet will be outside Lower Buck
all day.
PREPARE:  a verse/chorus or minute of any song that shows off your voice. If
you are interested in beatboxing (in addition to or instead of singing) you
can show us what you can do. We'll also just do really basic scales. A
quick, casual, audition.

If you have any questions feel free to respond to this blitz or speak with
any of the people listed below. We hope to see you on Sunday!

Jessica Hoffman
Talene Monahon
Luke Murphy
Evan Gelfand