"The Naked Truth" will be revealed Saturday, May 14! 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm Do you have a story, poem, song or other performance to share related to body image and sexuality? Please join the Real Beauty Initiative, Sexperts and EDPAS on Saturday, May 14th for activities and discussion related to positive body image, positive sexuality, and the relationship between the two in Collis Fuel and One Wheelock. We are looking for students with a story, poem, song or other performance related to body image and sexuality to perform in One Wheelock during breaks between discussions. Please blitz "Real Beauty" if you would like to perform by Thursday May 12th. Discussions in One Wheelock, each lasting 40-50 minutes: 1. "Let's Talk Underwear" Lingerie, boxers, spray tans; these and many other material items are marketed to tell us that they're "meant" to improve our body image and how we feel about ourselves in a sexual encounter. Do they really happen? What happens when they don't? 2. "Playboy and Porn: How does it affect YOU?" With the average age of first exposure to porn now being only 11 years old, how do pornographic images and video affect how we think about sex and what it is supposed to look like? 3. "The Exotic and the Erotic: Sexuality Around the World" Beliefs about body image and sexuality vary immensely around the world, across national, cultural, religious, and racial lines. What are these differences? What can we learn from them? 4. "Body Image on the Sexual Spectrum" In a hetero-normative world, how does someone who doesn't fit the norm take charge of his or her body image and sexuality?