Spring has finally arrived -- come outside and enjoy the sun with us! THREE FREE HATHA YOGA CLASSES THIS WEEK: WEDNESDAY, 5/11, 5:15-6:30pm (weather dependent, no rain location) FRIDAY, 5/13, 4:15-5:30pm (* please note slight time change) SUNDAY, 5/15, 5:15-6:30pm * All classes will take place on the GREEN if the weather holds, rain location in FUEL on Friday and Sunday. * Mats will be available outside Fuel before each class, but please bring your own if you have one! * Wear loose, comfortable clothing that you can move in *** FIELD TRIP: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Bikram field trip scheduled for Sunday 5/15 has been CANCELLED. We apologize (we were really excited about it too!) but please do come to our classes this week, and look out for more of our blitzes! Namaste, DYC