Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

We're selling out faster that we expected.
Blitz in w/your dash# and size to reserve your shirt!

xxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxx

Dartmouth for Japan T-shirts

TODAY
Collis Lobby 3-6PM

$10 dash or cash, all proceeds to the Japanese Red Cross

*Blitz in your dash number and shirt size to reserve a shirt for pick up
*Check out the sizes in Collis, they run a little big

xxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxxXXXXxxx

Youth/Kids sizes XS, S, M. Unisex sizes S, M, L, XL.
Wear it tight for a true Tokyo look.
Design Attached. Calligraphy reads "wa" and means 'japanese' 'peace' 'harmony'
and 'unity.'
Limited supply. Get yours before we run out.