Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

First Meeting of the Term: Elections and come find out what's going on for the
Spring!

**Food will be Provided**

Want to become involved in creating events that actually mean something?

Want to create an atmosphere where issues that concern the Latino community are
actually discussed?

Want to make a difference at Dartmouth?!

Then apply to be on the executive board of M.E.Ch.A. for 2011-2012!

FILL OUT THE FORM BEFORE THE MEETING:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDdPUTBEMTdKSTU3X181eDhhbHVoMmc6MQ

Positions Available:
President
Vice President
Treasurer
Secretary

ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD AT LALACS AT 5:00 P.M. APRIL 14TH, 2011 (after you fill
out the form--link above)
Last day to sumbit platform: APRIL 14TH BY 3:00 P.M.

~*~blitz M.E.Ch.A. with any questions/comments/etc~*~

LEARN MORE ABOUT M.E.Ch.A.: Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)
is a student organization that promotes higher education, cultura, and historia.
MEChA was founded on the principles of self-determination for the liberation of
our people. We believe that political involvement and education is the avenue
for change in our society.
http://www.nationalmecha.org/