Interested in international affairs?  Looking for an awesome extracurricular to try out?  Free any time this weekend, April 1-3?

Then volunteer at the sixth annual Dartmouth Model United Nations conference!

This Friday, over 400 high schoolers from across the country are coming to Dartmouth to debate international issues in United Nations simulations all weekend.  In order to make this conference successful, the staff will need volunteers to help prepare documents for committee, communicate with Faculty Advisors, coordinate document distribution, etc.  There's a lot to do so we will definitely be able to find something that interests you.

Volunteer shifts are short and you can pick one (or as many as you'd like!) that work into your schedule.  This is a great way to learn about Model UN and try out Dartmouth's Model UN club---whether you've never heard of the program or are a seasoned veteran from high school and looking to get involved.

If you'd like to help out (which we hope you do!), please follow the link below and sign up by 11:59 PM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30TH.  We will be in contact with you on Thursday to confirm where you should show up when your time slot begins.

Also, if you have any friends who might be interested, please feel free to pass this along to them.  Even better, sign up with a friend!  Lots of the volunteer tasks can be done with multiple people - so you can have fun and hang out with your friends while you help out.

Working at conferences is always lots of fun, so I hope you'll consider volunteering this weekend!

Sincerely,
Jessi Merry
Director-General, DartMUN 2011

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJteGlmQkNUWHJndmlwWWJvN0swNkE6MQ