If you're passionate about exploring healthcare disparities, gender equity, development and health policy, or debates around ethics and human rights... Or if you're just interested in learning more... Then come to tonight's meeting of the Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health & Social Equity! All are welcome - it's not too late to get involved! Come hear from Jon Sigworth '12 about out how to get involved with student-led efforts to increase access to physical therapy and primary care for people with disabilities in rural India. We'll also discuss this weekend's global health policy activist conference in Boston and form a working group to plan the first event in our series on "Ethics & Best Practices for Student Engagement in Global Health & Development." Feel free to respond with any questions! HALDEMAN 124 9:00 P.M.