Mark Your Calendars! Discussion of Male Beauty and Masculinity with Josiah Proietti When: Wednesday, January 19th from 4:00-5:30 pm Where: Collis 101 Pizza Provided! ---Sponsored by RBI and COSO--- ****************************************************** The purpose of Dartmouth's Real Beauty Initiative is to expand Dartmouth's view of what it means to be beautiful, and to support those feeling marginalized by the culture, and the media, and how beauty ideals are currently being portrayed in our mainstream culture. Our mission is to support women and men of any age, size, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status to embrace their own beauty as each is able to individually define it.