LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:35:31 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Ed Dente <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:31:24 -0500 (EST)
>From: Ed Dente <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: virus warning (fwd)
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

Ciao,
This is a memo from our tech support department about a virus or other
phenomenon that crashed all our lab computers, and made for a wonderful
(*ironic frown*) Monday morning discovery when I opened the lab.
Has anyone had a problem w/ this, or does anyone know its genesis?
Thanks,
Ed