LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:33:38 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Santiago Juan-Navarro <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 18:10:02 -0500
>From: Santiago Juan-Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5383 Courses in Technology in Foreign Language Teaching

I taught a course on "Learning Technology on Spanish Pedagogy and
Research". The syllabus and some of the class materials are available at

http://webserv1.dl.fiu.edu:8920/webct/public/show_courses?923079817

To visit the course web site just enter <guest> both as username and
password. The whole site is in Spanish.

You can also read a paper I wrote on this subject ("El uso del internet
en la enseñanza de la literatura y el cine hispánicos") at

http://www.fiu.edu/orgs/modlang/Conferences/cms.html

I am currently involved in the creation of internet resource sites on
hispanic literature and film:

http://members.tripod.com/JuanNavarro/
http://members.tripod.com/sjuannavarro/

I would appreciate your feedback on these projects.

Santiago Juan-Navarro, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Spanish
http://www.fiu.edu/orgs/modlang/Faculty/navarro.htm