LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:37:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Lena Ovchinnikova" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Lena Ovchinnikova" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RSA/CELTA courses in Moscow, Russia
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:37:25 +0300

BKC-IH Moscow, an approved Cambridge CELTA Centre, is
offering an intensive CELTA  course from January 10 to
February 4. The CELTA is an internationally recognised
qualification for those wishing to follow a career in
teaching English as a foreign language. The course is being
conducted over four weeks at our school in the centre of
Moscow, and includes 6 hours of supervised teaching practice
and 8 hours of observation of experienced teachers.
Teaching positions will be offered to all trainees who
achieve good passes.
Inquiries: ph: +7(095) 234 03 14
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
http://www.bkc.ru