LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:22:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Angel De Vicente <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:52:04 +0000
>From: Angel De Vicente <[log in to unmask]>
>To: IFETS Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Survey of English usage.

------------------
Dear all,

As part of my PhD research we are performing a small survey
on English usage, which will be used in research on tutoring systems
(aims and results of the study will be made publicly available).
I would really appreciate if you could spare 5-10 minutes (honestly it
will not take longer than that) to help with this survey.

The survey is filled in directly on the web, so you don't even have to
leave your cosy seat to help us. Just follow any of the following links.

http://or.psychology.dal.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~wcs/SAprojects/angelv/affective_dialoguer_third.pl
http://or.psychology.dal.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~wcs/SAprojects/angelv/affective_dialoguer_first.pl
http://or.psychology.dal.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~wcs/SAprojects/angelv/affective_dialoguer_second.pl
http://or.psychology.dal.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~wcs/SAprojects/angelv/affective_dialoguer_fourth.pl
http://or.psychology.dal.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~wcs/SAprojects/angelv/affective_dialoguer_fifth.pl

Thanks,
- Angel de Vicente Garrido                                    -
- Division of Informatics, Artificial Intelligence.           -
- Edinburgh University                                        -
- Check out the International RSI Awareness Day:              -
- http://www.ctdrn.org/rsiday/                                -