LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:21:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Dennis Magnuson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:20:55 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Dennis Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NOtebook cursor jumping

LLTI Neteros:

We have encountered an odd problem with an NEC (Ready, 360-T) laptop (only
a couple months old) running Windows 98 and using MS Word 97.  It often
happens that after a pause in writing something, the cursor randomly jumps
to some other spot on the document.

Anyone else familiar with this kind of problem and where might one begin to
look??

You may reply to me directly and if there seem to be several options, I
will post the results on the LLTI.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Dennis Magnuson
end