LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:21:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from AoM <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:43:34 -0500
>From: AoM <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: AoM/IAoM 18th Annual International Call for Participants

------------------
Request permission to post to the list.

Colleagues:

Your invitation to the

ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT/INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT
(AoM/IAoM) 18th Annual International Conference, August 10-12,2000
San Antonio, Texas, USA

THEME: CELEBRATING THE CENTURIES: HONORING THE PAST, NAVIGATING THE
FUTURE

Type of Submissions:
Competitive Papers * Panels * Workshops * Symposia *
Research-in-Progress * Tutorials * Best Practices Posters *
Demonstration Projects * Plenary Sessions * Keynote Addresses

The Aom/IAoM invites you to participate in its 18th Annual Conference
by submitting a paper or proposal. We welcome submissions in all areas
of management including organizational, human resources, information,
fields of business, education (including distance learning), health
care,
entrepreneurship, leadership, computer science and related disciplines.
Contributions are invited from management scholars, researchers,
educators, and practicioners worldwide.

For more information about the Aom/IAoM, visit www.aom-iaom.org where
news,
appointments and conference updates are posted regularly.

A detailed description of the call for papers, session formats, and
submission guidelines can be found at
http://www.aom-iaom.org/2-submission.html

Subscribing to the Listservers is located on
http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir16-lists.html

A description of the AoM/IAoM venue located at
http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir2-ann.html

All submissions will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will be
published in the annual proceedings (with ISBN & Library of Congress
Catalogue Numbers), and exceptional papers, after substantive
submissions, may be resubmitted for consideration for publication
in one of the AoM/IAoM journals (http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir5-pub.html)
published by Maximilian Press Publishers.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Deadline for "Early Bird" Submissions.......December 31,1999
Deadline for Regular Submissions............March 31,2000
Acceptance/Rejection Notifications..........April 31, 2000

Deadline for Submissions of Final
Camera-Ready Proceedings Papers and
All Conference Fees.........................May 21,2000

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

AoM/IAoM Headquarters at [log in to unmask] or call (757) 482-2273 or
the Office of the President at [log in to unmask] or call
(804)320-5771.

Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D.,
The Association of Management (AoM)
[log in to unmask] - 757-482-0325

The AoM/IAoM is a bona fide nonprofit professional educational
organization with articles of incorporation, constitution & by-laws
(1983) and Federal Tax Number.  The lettering, AoM, IAoM, and AoM/IAoM,
in both upper and lower cases, are unique to and registered trademarks
of the Association of Management and the International Association of
Management.