LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:14:36 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:02:23 -0500
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: help for a colleague in South Carolina
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello:

I have been contacted by a woman in South Carolina who desperately
needs some advice on technology  for her school.  The school is for
students with special needs. She has  some funds available for paying
a consultant.  Is there anyone who subscribes to LLTI in the South
Carolina area that might be interested in working with this woman and
her school?

Please contact me off list if you are interested and in the South
Carolina area.

Barbara

Barbara Sawhill
Director, Cooper International Learning Center (the Language Lab)
Oberlin College

email: [log in to unmask]