LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:19:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Juergen Kempff <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:05:51 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Juergen Kempff <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5 (!)

------------------
WordPerfect works just fine!

Juergen Kempff,
Spanish & Portuguese
UCI

At 11:53 AM 11/24/1999 , you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from "Kathy Marshall Pederson"
>
> >From: "Kathy Marshall Pederson" <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information
> Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Re:      #5350 JLK and MS Word '98 woes
> >Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:13:38 -0600
>
>------------------
>At Wheaton College we've been experiencing the same problem.  We get no help
>from microsoft (so what else is new?).  Has anyone successfully loaded
>proofing tools AND got them to work without reverting back to English tools.
>
>Hope to hear some good news soon!

Juergen Kempff, Language Curriculum Director
Humanities Hall 322-H
Department of Spanish & Portuguese
University of California
IRVINE, CA  92697-5275