LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:19:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:44:04 -0600
>From: "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5358  German proofing tools for Office 2000

The Microsoft webpage with information on obtaining the proofing tools
is found at
http://www.microsoft.com/office/multilingual/proofing.htm

To get the German proofing tool, along with many other languages on
the same CD, it looks like one option is to buy the "Office 2000
Proofing Tools CD" due out in December for an "estimated" price of
about $80.00. This is presumably for a single user. You can refer to
the website for more info. on licensing.
Hope this helps.

David Pankratz
Loyola University Chicago

>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 11/24 1:53 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Kathy Marshall Pederson"
---

>From: "Kathy Marshall Pederson" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information
Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: re:  German proofing tools for Office 2000
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:18:23 -0600

Has anyone found a simple way to procure the German proofing tools
for
Office 2000 without having to invest in the extensive Multi-Language
pack?

French and Spanish are included in the English package, but I still
need to
find the German.

Thanks.