LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:27:42 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:53:50 -0400EDT
>Subject: Re: #5349 Italian video and cd-rom sources

------------------
Hi Cindy,
We use the Transparent Language "Add-On's" in our Italian culture
course.  They're currently having a big sale at
www.transparentstore.com/titlesale ($9.95/title).  You have to have
the master program "Language Now" in order to run the add-ons,
but the students really enjoy the interactivity and the content of the
various titles.  And the master program, after a $20 rebate, is only
$29.95!  You can turn off the English translations for a totally Italian
experience.

Sue

Sue