LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:53:47 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Yannick Roy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Yannick Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:20:56 EST5EDT
>Subject: End of the semester survey

Hi
We are at the end of our first semester and we would like to do a
quick internet survey for our users  about there used of the lab, what
they like and don't like, etc. .

We are going to setup a web page with radio button and fill in field.

Do you have something like that already setup for your lab?
Can we access your survey via Internet?
It would be nice to have some ideas on what we should do and not do
for this type of survey .

Thanks
Yannick Roy
educational technologist
Coordonnateur Art Multimedia language Facility
English and French Language Centre
McGill University
Tel.: 514-398-4809;