LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:53:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Netanya Even <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:07:33 -0600
>From: Netanya Even <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: spanish sites

Hello. I am constructing two courses for the spring semester in the
modern languages department at Carroll College. My language is spanish
and the topics of the courses relate to hipanics in the US and the
professions as a whole with an emphasis most likely on medicine,
commercial, and education depending on the make up of the class. I am in
fervent search of list servs, news groups, chats, valuable servers, and
other technological resources from which my students could obtain
information regarding these topics. I would appreciate any insight that
someone might be able to give me as I wade my way through this
laberinth, called the internet. Thank you. Netanya Even