LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:34:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Christopher Jones <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:31:41 -0500
>From: Christopher Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Resource Center coordinator
>Originator-Info: login-token=Mulberry:01XYucisD1C/iUCesBqAsT+bDoE7bj9imL7gn/XfsPEw==; [log in to unmask]

------------------
This is a repost. Reply to me directly with any questions.

-Chris

Position available:  Coordinator for the Language Learning Resource Center
at Carnegie Mellon University. Candidates should be experienced and
comfortable with Macintosh and Windows operating systems, including NT, and
have experience managing file and Web servers on these platforms.
Responsibilities will include maintaining and upgrading 25 student and
development workstations and 4 servers, doing routine purchasing, training
and supervising student employees, and serving as technical consultant for
faculty projects and workshops. Opportunity to collaborate in advanced
multimedia courseware development projects.  Language experience desirable.
Two-year initial appointment with possibility of renewal.

Christopher M. Jones, PhD
Senior Lecturer in French / Director, Language Learning Resource Center
mail: Baker Hall 160, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
tel: 412-268-8087  fax: 412-268-1328  e-mail: [log in to unmask]