LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:34:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:08:00 -0500
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RevRDist and/or ANAT?
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings:

We are beginning to investigate the possibility of taking our macs in
our lab off of RevRDist and just using ANAT (Apple Network Assistant
Toolkit) , or using ANAT and RevRDist together (as sort of a "belt and

suspenders" approach to lab management).

Has anyone out there administered a language lab using RevRDist and
ANAT together? Do they, as they say, "play nicely together", or are
there problems?  Anyone out there made the complete transition from
RevRDist to ANAT?  Comments either yay or nay?

Many thanks for any input you can provide.

Barbara Sawhill
Director, Cooper International Learning Center (The Language Lab)
Oberlin College
Oberlin, Ohio

email: [log in to unmask]