LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:38:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Technology and Enhanced Student Learning
>Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:45:41 -0800

Good morning all!

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my plea for guidance and
insight with regard to my Provost's request to "prove" that the integration
of technology enhances student learning.  The discussion was excellent, the
article references helpful and the points made by everyone have helped me
immensely.  I now have an idea of how I'm going to handle the request,
though I think the Provost will receive something quite different than what
he may imagine right now!

Thank you all very much!

Cindy Jorth