LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:00:08 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dave Graham" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Hello once again from the still sunny land of Wheaton College!!!

Here's another need of mine that perhaps y'all can help me with.

Our Language Learning Center is currently looking to put together a server
(a Gateway server) for intensive application server needs.  I was wondering
what server configurations some of you are running.  I do come from a highly
techical background, so feel free to respond in more detailed terms if
necessary.

thanks for your time and consideration of this request.

David Graham
Computer Manager
Language Learning Center
Wheaton College