LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:17:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:53:15 EST
>Subject: Can8 vs CKJ
>CC: "Prof. Bill Wang" <[log in to unmask]>

We are using can8 since the beginning of the semester on a NT server
with 41 computer and soon with 100.
I would like to know what is the best economical and practical
choice for a CKJ software to used With can8 on an NT server?
We are considering Twin Bridge because it's the
only one we found with the tree languages all in one.
Is there other suggestions or comments about what we should use?
Yannick Roy
educational technologist
Coordonnateur Art Multimedia language Facility
English and French Language Centre
McGill University
Tel.: 514-398-4809;