LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:40:08 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 23:08:24 -0700
>From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5296.13 Technology and Enhanced Student Learning (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I tried to E-mail in response to this person offline, but the address did
not work.

I would be interested in seeing more (including a bibliographic reference)
for the reference:
>Clark, R.E. Media will never influence learning.

There were some other interesting things here.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and