LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:13:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:35:59 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5293 Multi-Standard DVD Players

------------------
We purchased the Panasonic A300MU about a year ago and have had no
problems. We have played DVDs from France, German and China without a
hitch. Below is the product and contact info, note the price was current at
the time of purchase. MVK
Michael V. Kramizeh
Technical Services
Language Learning Center
Michigan State University
Rm. 131 Old Horticulture Bldg.
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-7587 Phone
517-432-5246 Fax
E-Mail [log in to unmask]

Multi-standard/multi-region DVD Player Info.
Product: Panasonic DVD
Model Number: A300MU
Price$640.00
Shipping $25.00