LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:27:20 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mark <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
LLTI-Editor wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
> >Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:14:54 +0000
> >From: Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Re: #5238 Placement testing on-line
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >Comments: Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
>
> ------------------
> We are in the final stages of Beta-testing the Internet versions
> of our CAPE exams (computer-adaptive placement exams) for Spanish,
> French, and German.  They seem to be working well.  If you would like
> more information about these WEB-based placement tests, please feel
> free to drop me a note.

I am quite interested in the subject of on-line testing, especially if it involves
recording and transferring audio files between the test-taker and the administrator.
It would also be nice to have the capability of sending short video clips to the
tester as part of this system.

Thank you,

Mark Sanford
Senior Media Technician