LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:27:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Tommy McDonell <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:34:36 -0400
>From: Tommy McDonell <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5282 Attachments to E-Mail

I'm not positive of this but when I used to have AOL longer messages were
mimed. However he can just go to keyword and type in mime and download the
software and translate it. But I believe that it is AOL that is doing this.
Were your second documents longer? Tommy in NYC