LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:41:59 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Maria Alvarez) ---

>Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:23:32 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask] (Maria Alvarez)
>Subject: Re: #5290.6 Language Lab digital upgrade (!)

------------------
Patrick,
If you already have Tandberg, why don't you go with the Prisma? We are
considering this for our upgrade into the Digital world. Like, you, I
didn't find the SONY LLC 2000MH as advanced as I had hoped. (we have the
LLC 9000 now) Both are fine systems, but we found the PRISMA more
versatile, and I haven't heard anything negative from others who currently
have the DIVACE. Would like to know more myself! We haven't decided to do
away with the analog cassettes altogether for this reason...any feedback
out there?
Thanks,
Maria