LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:07:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:02:32 -0400
>From: Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Consultants for lab design project

Our facility is crumbling around us as we prepare a plan for total
replacement.  Now, as we begin the grant writing work, we have been
advised to involve a consultant.

Where can I get the names of consultants for the design of new language
labs?  Actually, the lab is to serve any and all groups who want to use
it for the preparation and use of instructional and presentation media.
But I want to be sure that the consultant understands the needs of
students of foreign languages and will not recommend less costly (and
less satisfactory) solutions.