LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:02:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:05:04 -0400 (EDT)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5279 Tenure Track in Instructional Technology??

You are hardly the first.  In fact this is a trend that Ohio U is following,
not leading.  Sorry about that!  :)

Best, Mike Ledgerwood
Director of the Language Learning and Research Center
Asst. Prof. of French and Technology and Education

P.S. For my tenure committee I had to assemble a group of language center
directors already tenured.  I was able to do so.  This should be a positive
note for you.  My own tenure case is proceeding well.