LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:30:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Tony Niesz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:46:30 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Tony Niesz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Director Users

Inspired by the recent discussion of authoring languages and systems, I'd
like to get in touch with any Director users in LLTI.  We are working on
several projects for which Director seems a particularly capable and useful
tool, and it might be interesting to get together with other Director users
to discuss questions of mutual interest.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tony Niesz
Yale University