LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:43:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Vigano <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:53:44 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Barbara Vigano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5272 Electronic collection of French realia (!)

Thank you for the very nice presentation of exciting realia. I intend to
use one or two of them tomorrow in a Language Lab class.
Thank you for sharing your delightful contribution to the enrichment of our
French classes.

Barbara Vigano
Prof. of French
Mt. San Antonio College