LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:31:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Kazumi Hatasa) ---

>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:09:47 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Kazumi Hatasa)
>Subject: Electronic collection of French realia

As a part of our electronic visual resources, we have created an
electronic collection of French realia.  It includes such things as
movie tickets, train tickets, sales receipts of stores, hotels, and
restaurants, etc.  There is a sample activity using the materials.
Please have a look to see if they can be of any use to you.

http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/Realia/French/

Any feedback is always welcome.  Thanks.

Kazumi Hatasa & Anne Violin
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Purdue University
* Kazumi Hatasa                              phone: (765) 494-3846
* Associate Professor of Japanese            (765) 496-1700 (fax)
*
* Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
* Stanley Coulter Hall
* Purdue University
* West Lafayette, IN 47907
*
* e-mail:  [log in to unmask]    (Japanese ready)