LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:31:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:11:10 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Director

We have been using Director to develop several programs, including Business
Chinese, Business German, Spanish Phonetics and Pronunciation, and other
interactive multimedia projects.  We've experienced pretty good results
with the program.  Our biggest headache so far has been on the human side.
It's devilishly hard to find people within the university who know how to
use the program, and who are not already employed.  So far, we've had to
bite the bullet and invest in training people who look like they will be
with us for more than a semester or two.

Dennie

Dennie Hoopingarner
Assistant Director for Technology Implementation
Center for Language Education And Research
Michigan State University
http://clear.msu.edu/dennie