LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:31:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Francesco Scordato" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Francesco Scordato" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5267 Office 2000
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:43:49 -0400

------------------
Dave, the US version comes with the French and Spanish language modules.  If
you need to have the modules for other languages, my guess is that you have
to buy additional modules. Check with Microsoft or Alki.

> Does Word 2000 contain the basic language packs (i.e. Spanish, French,
> German, etc) or do we need to purchase those separately from microsoft?

Ciao,

Francesco Scordato, Educational Technology Coordinator
Evans School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Berry College, GA 30149
Phone: (706) 238-5848
Fax:      (706) 802-6722
Email:  [log in to unmask]